- Develop clear and consistent nomenclature, a content style guide, and best practices to be used across applications and communication channels.
- Write high-quality technical content for Vendasta—UI copy, instructional text, system help, tooltips, onboarding systems, software release articles, marketing assets, etc.
- Ensure in-app information is consistent, easy to find, easy to understand, and presented at the right moment in the user workflow.
- Assist with information architecture initiatives to determine proper navigation hierarchy, page structure, information schema, and content flexibility/
- Produce content models to clearly define required content types and their relationships to one another.
- Develop relationships with Vendasta Partners to understand their industry and ensure our system communicates with them effectively utilizing familiar terminology.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Stakeholders, UX Designers, and Developers to define content requirements and achieve business goals; work collaboratively with other departments (Success, Marketing, etc.)
usabilityof current and upcoming system features and provide constructive suggestions for improvement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Preference
givento those educated in UX, Marketing/Communications, and/or Computer Sciences.
- 3+ years creating online/digital content.
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong communication, time-management, and teamwork skills.
- Experience in developing
contentstrategy for large-scale, interactive systems that span multiple applications and communication channels.
- A diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates authored and edited web content.
- Proven ability to collaborate on complex projects to translate concepts into easy-to-understand interactive experiences.
- Experience planning for and developing useful, usable content including instructional text, error and confirmation messages, support content, etc.
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.