As a Success On-Demand Specialist, you are responsible for supporting Partners and helping them achieve their goals through Vendasta’s platform, products, and services. A Success On-Demand Specialist will communicate with Partners through inbound calls, emails, and more to assist with product training and onboarding, sales plans and strategies, product updates and releases, general inquiries, troubleshooting, and more. Reporting to the Partner Success Lead, you will work as a team with your fellow Success On-Demand Specialists to set Vendasta’s Partners up for success.
- Answer inbound calls, emails, and etc. to support Partners and help them achieve their business objectives through Vendasta’s platform, products, and services
- Provide exceptional service and training to Vendasta’s Partners
- Utilize CRM tools and strategies, such as Zendesk, to manage interactions with customers
- Be diligent in finding answers and keeping clients updated on on bugs and other inquiries
- Be the expert in Vendasta’s offerings—providing information, strategies, uses, and more to Partners
- Maintain product knowledge and awareness of developments to brief Partners about releases and updates as necessary
- Coordinate and pass along feedback from Partners on product development suggestions, escalating issues as necessary
- Work with the Success On-Demand team to develop plans and initiatives to drive
- Partner success and platform adoption
- Perform troubleshooting of Vendasta products and services as necessary
- Control traffic for Partners, ensuring all issues are passed off and dealt with accordingly
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in customer service/account management
- Experience in customer support (considered an asset)
- Proper phone and email etiquette, and the ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Superior communication skills and team attitude
- Ability to deal effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to read between the lines – know how to answer the questions not being asked and identify opportunities
- Action oriented with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.