As a Sales Engineer for Website Pro, you will live and breathe market share and revenue growth. Your focus will be on the delivery of monthly sales quotas and assisting the GM to set and deliver on growth forecasts. You’ll be embedded within Vendasta’s Product team to ensure you are able to penetrate our current and future Partner base and test new channels as you drive your product’s revenue.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Product organization in delivering product penetration and revenue growth, serving as the primary sales lead, solution advisor, subject matter expert, and product advocate for the entire sales cycle from pipeline to close. You will sell on a daily basis, exploit every lead, and coordinate with any channel that can deliver your product revenue and growth goals. You must have extensive knowledge of the product’s value prop, price, positioning, story, to crush competitive shelf space. You will be self-motivated to execute the sales mission for the product.
- Revenue – Own the revenue cycle for your product and deliver on forecasted revenue
- Channel – Sell directly to small business owners with and/or for our Partners
- Book of Business – Qualify and develop a targeted Partner base, enabling Partners to become the #1 reseller of your product in their market
- Pipeline – Develop, own and operate a pipeline of the highest propensity-to-buy partners and businesses in collaboration with your Demand Generation and Business Intelligence teammates.
- Communicate – Translate technology, Software-as-a-Service and business solutions to all types of audiences such as non-technical people.
- Domain expertise – Maintain a deep view of the product’s competitor movement, customers, and market-share and engage your products team to exploit opportunities to dominate.
- Measure & Report – Create and provide weekly reports and analytics on sales wins and losses, pipeline opportunities, pipeline progress, prospect & customer feedback, developing industry issues, and competitive activities.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of sales or account development experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding targets. Experience selling software products and solutions to marketing and sales professionals strongly preferred
- An understanding of cloud, platform as a service and/or hosting
- Experience with marketing and MarTech tools, previous WordPress experience is a plus
- Pipeline management experience is necessary
- Demonstrate passion and energy both externally with Partners and internally with cross-functional teams
- Possess fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits exceptional organizational and planning skills.
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.