We’re looking for a Product Manager to help us in building Vendasta’s world class Sales and Success Center. The role of Product Manager for Sales and Success Center will be responsible for the roadmap planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. This will include gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product strategy, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and partner support to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Understand customer needs, analyze market trends, and track competitive activities to drive product vision and the roadmap in alignment with the overall business objectives
- Define epics and user stories, drive backlog allocations, collaborate on UX/UI, and partner with the engineering team in the development lifecycle
- Champion the voice of customers, prioritize product and customer requirements, and make trade-off decisions to successfully define and launch product releases.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to deliver high quality product collateral, technical documentation, product pricing models, demos, and user guides
- Participate in company-wide, weekly product and feature demonstrations, receiving and acting on feedback as necessary
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment with a track record of working well with designers, developers, marketing, and executives
- 2+ years of professional experience in software product management, taking products and services from concept to launch and continued development
- Technical fluency; understanding and discussing software architecture concepts, schedule trade offs, and new opportunities with technical team members
- Innovative, solution-minded problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Developer or sales background considered an asset
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.