Vendasta is looking for a technologist to bridge the gap between digital marketing and technical development. This person requires a strong understanding of online marketing tools—including email, analytics and content management systems—as well as significant experience with APIs. The ideal candidate is able to gather deep insights from troves of data and, with the help of internal designers and UX professionals, develop various applications to drive sales results. Furthermore, candidates should be familiar with front-end coding principles and comfortable with optimizing digital marketing efforts, creating basic web applications and working in Google Tag Manager to track conversions.
- Execute technical marketing initiatives, including everything from web page optimization to custom app development
- Prioritize and execute work required to drive traffic, lower cost-per-lead and achieve our monthly marketing goals
- Work with our other marketing technologist and operations teams to monitor KPIs, set metrics-based goals for program initiatives and identify effective demand gen strategies
- Help the rest of the marketing team to automate, adopt and adapt to new technologies to improve our collective workflow
Skills and Qualifications:
- An insatiable hunger for continuous learning
- A solid understanding of web design, usability and content optimization
- Expertise developing basic web applications and working with databases
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- Bonus points for having worked with Google BigQuery, Google Tag Manager and/or Google Data Studio before
Vendasta’s platform empowers agencies and media companies to grow their sales of marketing solutions for small and medium-size businesses. Our system identifies hot leads who are interested in the products you offer and allows you to provide scalable tools at the right price and service model when businesses are ready-to-buy.