A Digital Ads Strategist is responsible for monitoring the digital advertising team’s campaign order pipeline and coordinating the campaign creation process from start to finish. The role involves cross-functional work with graphic designers, web designers, client-facing communication, and a high level of team communication.
- Monitor campaign orders from Vendasta’s marketplace.
- Own the fulfillment pipeline and ensure that orders are processed smoothly, quickly, and with good execution.
- Delegate tasks to various teams and team members to achieve campaign launch.
- Troubleshoot problems with advertising technology.
- Ensure data integrity in the campaign tracking pipeline.
- Communicate with Partners and Advertisers.
- Campaign throughput – how many campaigns launched per week.
- Pipeline data integrity.
- Campaign renewals
Skills & Qualifications
- Independent decision maker. Can take calculated risks and deal with ambiguity.
- Takes initiative to improve and try new things.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision within a strong team environment
- Comfortable with rapid change and few regulations.
- Positive attitude.
- An understanding of marketing funnel and choosing the right tactic based on the client’s goal
- An eye for typography, composition and color with pixel-level attention to detail
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads.
- Proficiency with a variety of digital advertising platforms is an asset:
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.