As a Senior Analyst at Vendasta you will ask questions and discover answers. This analyst will work closely with the Sales & Marketing leadership to develop robust research questions. You will leverage the interdepartmental analyst group to review, develop, and share information or analyses. The analyst must enjoy coordinating with interdisciplinary teams, learns quickly, and is comfortable working independently.
The priorities of the Senior Analyst for the Sales and Marketing Divisions will focus on reporting, modeling, and analyzing the metrics that drive our revenue. You will be asked to discover and provide insight that has previously gone undetected. Because you are breaking new ground the Analyst must be articulate, analytical, and a team player who understands the power of data.
As a Senior Analyst, you will be expected to mentor and provide thought leadership to other analysts at Vendasta and to the company as a whole.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from various stakeholders
- Build, maintain & monitor internal dashboards for each department to track productivity, revenue, quality, staffing patterns, expenses, efficiency metrics and more
- Promptly provide reports and analysis on monthly and quarterly cadence
- Provide analytical support and identify business trends that require action
- Review and critique other’s analysis
- Develop and foster a working relationship with other analysts, software developers, product managers, sales, marketing, and executive
- Collaborate with fellow analysts
- Report information to company leadership
- Become the expert in multiple data sources and create/implement innovative and sustainable solutions
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and assist in automating processes currently requiring manual efforts
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in Data Analysis
- Strong understanding of statistical inference and descriptive statistics
- Demonstrates the ability to retrieve and clean data by whatever means is necessary
- Proven ability to analyze and report information
- Well developed communication and presentation skills
- Experience with databases and various querying techniques (SQL, NoSQL, API)
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously while working in a dynamic environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules and priorities
- Experience with data analysis and modeling to enable operational processes
- Strong initiative – establish goals and take responsibility for meeting them within defined timelines
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.