Vendasta has an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Business Development Manager. This candidate will source and contract new 3rd party vendors to join Vendasta’s Marketplace. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience working with top-tier vendors within the Advertising and Marketing Vendor ecosystem. This job requires you to have a great aptitude in identifying digital strategies based on Agency business model needs. The ability to present at a high level with confidence, and to adapt & learn quickly is essential in this fast moving business environment.
- Develop growth strategies focused on building out our 3rd Party solution stack via new vendors & specifically with Global Brands
- Prospect, engage, vet and contract 3rd party solutions that are in alignment with the Marketplace strategy and complement Vendasta’s core platform and products
- Leverage Business Development best practices to ensure most optimal financial, contractual and delivery deal for Vendasta
- Conduct ongoing research to identify new vendors within high growth and large market opportunity categories that our Agency partners can resell
- Maintain a 90+ day pipeline
Skills & Qualifications
- Exposure in sourcing, vendor development, supplier assessment, and collaborating with existing & new vendors for new product development
- Excellent project management skills, good supplier interfacing, negotiation & exposure on finalization of contracts
- Exceptional team collaboration, organizational and analytical skills coupled with demonstrated relationship management and communication abilities
- Experience conducting value analysis of vendors as a long term business partner after qualifying them on pre-defined parameters i.e. Cost, Quality & Delivery
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.