Local businesses need marketing solutions that can help them compete with the big guys. At Vendasta, we build a platform to help them do just that—and we provide it to agencies and media companies all over the world who are helping local businesses directly. It’s a big mission, and we were recently recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in Canada, as well as one of the top 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America.
We are looking for an Account-Based Marketing Specialist to define and execute our ABM strategy and bring our solutions to enterprise clients both at home and abroad. As part of the demand generation team, you will work closely with product marketing, sales, and sales enablement to translate our messaging into effective ABM campaigns at scale.
Your mission is to create ABM campaigns that drive qualified, high-quality conversations with enterprise prospects and generate significant opportunities. To achieve that, you will:
- Create, execute, and measure ABM campaigns employing rigorous A/B testing
- Own the development and delivery of compelling campaigns by mastering our messaging and working closely with sales to tailor it to key accounts
- Define, track, and analyze KPIs to assess campaign effectiveness and optimize content
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in account-based marketing
- Excellent business writing skills
- Intellectual horsepower and an appetite for tackling ambiguous, challenging problems
- Passion for creating high-quality, engaging email campaigns
- Experience owning and optimizing marketing automation tools
- Familiarity with the local marketing landscape is a plus
Vendasta is a software company that is driving local economies. Headquartered in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 1 million local businesses thrive and succeed—and we have fun doing it.